We have an urgent requirement for Accounts & MIS Head with a well reputed fast growing pharma co. Headquartered at Andheri West, Mumbai. Please find the details below:
Company Profile: Our client is an innovative and vibrant company in the field of health-care.
Industry: Pharma/ Biotech
Location: Andheri West, Mumbai
Reporting to: CFO
– Head the Accounts dept. Able to ensure correct and timely book keeping.
– To maintain complete accounts for company and company’s subsidiaries (in Switzerland and Netherlands) in company’s accounting system.
– Coordinate with the teams in respective subsidiary region and maintain accounts.
– Provide complete set of accounts (with proper schedules and annexures) to the company’s auditors for various half-yearly and yearly audits.
– Maintenance of Stock Inventory
– Design and implement systems for maintenance of accounts and documentation.
– Able to maintain data and draw MIS cost center and product wise.
– Prepare various weekly and monthly MIS
– Ensure maintenance, calculation and payment of Statutory Compliance Requirements on timely basis.
– Timely and accurate compilation and filing of Quarterly, Half-Yearly and Yearly Returns.
– Meet all Bank documentation requirements from Accounts perspective.
– Prepare budget for various divisions along with division heads. Detailed budgeting exercise along with workings.
– Prepare cash flow projections as per budget and estimates
– Analyse the topline and middle lines achieved as against budget. Plug in analysis as part of MIS deck.
– Prepare detailed analysis report along with monthly MIS deck.
– Liaise with CS for various resolutions requirements from time to time.
– Bachelors in B.com (with Accounts Major)
– Minimum Inter CA passed
– Good Familiarity of Tally Software and other accounting packages.
– Good written and spoken English.
– Ability to drive projects independently.
– Should be a good team player.
– Ability to work in a deadline driven environment and meet delivery timeframes.
– Flexibility to work on holidays / extended working hours if required.
– ERP: Progen ERP (PERP)
– Experience in a similar industry with manufacturing set-up.
– Chartered Accountant
– ERP systems knowledge
CANDIDATES FROM PHARMA/ CHEMICAL/ BIOTECH INDUSTRY PREFERRED
Please mail your resume (CV) at firstname.lastname@example.org with details on current ctc, expected ctc and notice period.