We have an opening for Officer-Microbiology with a well reputed API Plant at Mahad. Please find the details below:
Position: Officer /Jr. Officer Microbiologist
Department: Quality Control (Microbiology)
Location: Mahad, Raigad Dist.
Reporting to Asst. Manager Microbiology
Qualification: M.Sc. (Microbiology)
Experience: 2 to 5 yrs experience
Age Upto 35 years
- Conduct assigned testing independently in accordance with SOPs and maintained all documents as per GLP.
- Maintaining complete and comprehensive records for study of integrity.
- Demonstrate a consistently high level of quality of work.
- Operate and maintain microbiological lab equipment’s as per required SOPs and testing procedure.
- Must have problem solving and troubleshooting skill.
- Responsible for calibration and validation of Microbiological Instruments.
- Responsible for maintaining Microbial Culture and related documents.
- Responsible for complete DM and Raw Water Analysis.
- Responsible for Trend Monitoring for Microbiological related work .
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to improve microbial laboratory techniques.
CTC range: Rs. 3 lacs per annum negotiable
Industry preference: API/ Pharma/ Bulk Drugs
Candidates preferred from these locations: Maharashtra
If the position interests you, please email your resume (CV) at email@example.com with details on current ctc, expected ctc and notice period.
(We can also consider freshers with MSc Microbiology degree for trainee level. Please apply via emailing your CV at the given email id.)