We are urgently hiring for Sr. Manager Maintenance for a reputed API plant located at Aurangabad . Please find the details below:
Company Name: Leading API Mfg Co.
Requirement: 1 Nos.
Job Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Designation: Sr. Manager/ Manager Maintenance
Education: B.E Mechanical
Experience: 18-20 yrs in API Mfg Co.
Industry: API/ Pharma/ Biotech
Function Area: Maintenance/ Utility
Key Skills: preventive maintenance, utility, API, mechanical, mechanical, process equipment maintenance, projects
Salary Range: 18 Lacs per annum
1)Preparing Annual maintenance Budget and preparation cost evaluation for the up gradation.
2)Handling plant mechanical maintenance activities to ensure optimum equipment up time for meeting production targets within pre-designated cost parameters. Responsible for maintaining Process equipments – Glass lined/ SS/ PPFRP Reactors, SS/ Halar coated centrifuges, Rota Vapor, RCVD’s, ANFD, VTD’s, Condenser’s, Solvent Recovery packed column, Underground solvent storage tanks, Octagonal/Ribben/Cone Blender, FBD’s, Micronisers, PTS, Multi –mills, Cad-mills, Co-mills, Ball-mills etc.
3)Documenting SOP’s, P&I diagram, Equipment qualifications, Equipment validation, Preventive Maintenance plan and schedules, Breakdown analysis, History records, Plant & Building layout, area calculations, equipment master specifications and master lists related to document control.
4) Supporting the project department in managing erection and commissioning activities of instruments, plant machinery & utilities to make ways for setting up new facilities for production capacities of new products. Preparation of Master list of spare parts and maintaining adequate spare parts. Preparation of DQ, IQ, OQ protocol of the new equipments. Installation, Inspection, Commissioning and Qualification of Process equipments with respect of all services & facilities as per P&I diagram.
5) Ensuring stringent adherence to Regulatory Requirements & practices as per USFDA & cGMP guidelines, identifying gaps & taking corrective actions. Documentation as per requirement of USFDA etc. for day-to-day running of the plant maintenance activities. Developing quality plans in co-ordination with production & quality assurance teams; enabling achievement of quality targets.
6) Process Enhancement initiatives-Executing cost saving and energy saving techniques / measures and modification to achieve substantial reduction in operational cost within the budget. Supporting the production department in capacity enhancement. De-bottlenecking and solving process problems related to engineering. Undertaking automation initiatives for reliability & capacity enhancement, as well as plant modifications and installation of new equipments for improving efficiencies & taking new molecules.
- Major focus on maintenance and projects
- Full-time B.E Mechanical Degree holder only with 18-20 years of experience in API/ Chemical manufacturing company (large mfg units)
- Computer Knowledge: Basics, SAP will be added advantage
- Ready to relocate to Aurangabad, Maharashtra (accommodation not provided)
Please email your resume (CV) at email@example.com with details on current CTC, expected CTC and notice period.