We are urgently hiring for Deputy Manager Maintenance for a reputed API Mfg co. for their plant located at Mahad, Maharashtra . Please find the details below:
Company Name: Leading API Mfg Co.
Requirement: 1 Nos.
Job Location: Mahad, Maharashtra
Designation: Asst. Manager/ Dy. Manager Maintenance
Education: B.E Mechanical/ Diploma Mechanical
Experience: 15-20 yrs in API Mfg Co.
Industry: API/ Pharma/ Biotech
Function Area: Maintenance (Utilities & Boiler)
Key Skills: preventive maintenance, utility, API, mechanical, mechanical, process equipment maintenance, projects, boiler, PPM, EHS
Salary Range: 10-12 Lacs per annum
- To maintain all the process and production equipment for the best of the performance and upkeep them by carrying out PPM.
- Ensure Preventive & Breakdown maintenance and record thereof.
- Coordinate with stores and production department for monitoring of inventory of all engineering items.
- Contribute for improvement in systems and practices to ensure adequate care for various machines and equipment are taken care of.
- Ensure efficient utilization with minimum breakdown.
- Imparting training on SOP’s and ensures compliance.
- Ensure calibration & qualification of all equipment Utilities & instrument are carried.
- To follow & maintain all EHS norms in maintenance dept.
- Ensure effective maintenance of building facility.
- To maintain general upkeep & hygiene.
- Any other duties by managerial all required
- While carrying out jobs taking care of safety activities.
- Assigning and follow up with contractor work.
- To maintain all utility equipment for the best of performance and upkeep of them by carrying out PPM.
- In his absence delegated a designated officer to take care of his area of responsibility.
- B.E. (Mechanical) with 10 to 15 years / Diploma (Mechanical) with 15 to 20 years of experience in pharma API / bulk drug manufacturing company or chemical manufacturing company
- Computer Knowledge: Basics, SAP will be added advantage
- Ready to relocate to Mahad, Maharashtra (accommodation may not provided)
Please email your cv at email@example.com with details on current CTC, expected CTC and notice period