We have an urgent requirement with an API Mfg Co. for their HQ at Mumbai. Please refer the details below:
Position: Manager- Internal Audit
Department: Internal Audit and Systems
Location: Mumbai (5 day working)
Reporting to General Manager – Finance, Accounts & Systems
Qualification & Exp: B.Com + MBA (Finance) or Inter CA with 8 to 10 years exp, SAP knowledge is must
Age: 32-40 years
· Conducts risk assessments and to identify controls in place to mitigate risk.
· Analyses and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
· Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
· Preparation of Audit Program.
· Documents the results of audit work.
· Prepares timely internal audit reports for management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
· Acts as client liaison for Internal Audit in each Departments.
· Provides advice on internal control and participates in enhancing internal controls for each departments.
· Contributes, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditor.
· Researches new or technical subjects when required to support audits.
· Discussion of draft and final internal audit report with HOD and Directors.
· Implementation of Audit Committee approved recommendations mention in internal audit reports.
CTC range: Rs. 10-12 lacs per annum
Industry preference: Pharma / Bulk Drugs / Chemical or any other mfg industry
Please email your cv at email@example.com with details on current CTC, expected CTC and notice period.