We have an urgent opening with our Pharma/ API Client for the post of GM-Finance & Accounts. Please find the details below:
Position: General Manager- Finance & Accounts
Department: Finance, Accounts & Systems
Location: Mumbai (5 days working)
Reporting to Executive Director & CEO
Qualification & Experience: CA with minimum 20 years experience post qualification
Age: 45 to 52 years
Financial accounting and reporting:
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership and direction to Accounts and Administration staff to ensure efficient use of human resources.
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements.
- Ensure that all statutory compliance of the organization is met including, Withholding tax, Income Tax, Services Tax etc.
- Assist the Executive Director with financial reporting as required at Board meetings and the Annual General Meetings.
- Keep updated for changes in various laws and policies applicable to Company.
- Responsible for filling accurate income tax return within due date.
- Oversee income tax and sales tax assessments.
- Dealing with insurance companies and brokers
- Assist in the negotiations and manage the Fire, Marine and employee benefit insurance Policies.
- Co-ordinating for insurance claims.
- Deciding internal audit scope and planning for all quarters.
- Responsible for timely completion of audit & reporting to audit committee.
- Responsible for implementing suggestions of Internal Auditors and instruction given by audit committee
- Assisting in Secretarial work to Company Secretary.
- Overall control on financial aspects and process implementation.
- Responsible for smooth functioning of SAP
- Co-ordinating with Zensar Technology for new development & trouble shooting.
- Overall Guidance on Internal Audits, External Audits, MAT, TAX & Cost Audits.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting policies and procedures.
- IFRS reporting.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
- Well-developed written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Computerized accounting programs.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Preparation of financial reports and Notes to Accounts
- Administration of employee benefits
- Payroll systems and reporting
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
CTC range: Rs. 30 lakhs per annum
Industry preference: Pharma / Bulk Drugs / API / Manufacturing
If the position interests you, kindly email your CV with details on Current/ Expected CTC and notice period on firstname.lastname@example.org