We have an urgent requirement for the post of Unit Head (API) for a reputed API/Bulk Drug Mfg. Co. Please find the details below:
Company Name: Leading manufacturer of API bulk drugs & intermediates
Company Profile: Our client, established in the year 1986, is the world’s second largest integrated manufacturer of Ephedrine and Pseudo ephedrine salts. Our client’s manufacturing facility at Mahad has been audited and approved by the Australian TGA, and the US FDA
Job Location: Mahad, Maharashtra
Position: Sr. / GM or Unit Head Operations
Education: B.E. Chemical
Reporting to: Managing Director
Age: 42 to 50 years
Industry: API/ Pharma/ Bulk Drugs
Exp: 18 to 20 years
Key Skills: chemical engineer, unit head, API mfg, operations, production, utility, PPIC, B.E Chemical, mahad, pharma, raigad
- Production planning and on time deliveries of all products and scale up of new products
- To ensure that the overall RM consumption norms are within budgeted standard norms
- To control overall operating expenses within budget
- Ensure all projects are completed within the scheduled time
- Responsible for smooth functioning of the API manufacturing plant
- Statutory Compliance
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Production along with other support functions viz. Utility, Maintenance, EHS, ETP, Warehouse, Projects, Administration, PR/IR
- Chemical Engineer from reputed institute with 18+ years experience out of which minimum 10 yrs in pharma API / bulk drug manufacturing company.
- Currently should be working as Unit Head for atleast 3 to 5 years in an API Mfg Company.
- Should have faced various audit’s viz USFDA, WHO-GMP, EDQM /COS, etc.
- Should be ready to relocate to Mahad.
- Good communication skills mandatory
CTC: Rs. 40 lacs per annum + accomodation
Please email your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with details on Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period